Mon 7pm-9pm Tue 10am - 12pm & 8pm-9pm
Wed 10am - 12pm & 6pm-9pm
Thur 10am - 12pm & 6pm-9pm
Fri 10am-11:30am Sat Not Available
Sun Not Available
Phone (347) 301-1333
Tue 12pm - 7:30pm
Wed 12pm - 9:30pm
Thur 12pm - 9:30pm
Fri 12pm - 7:30pm
Sat 12pm - 6:00pm
Phone (347) 301-1333
A green based tan? Yes! Green is opposite of red on the color wheel and can minimize any pinkish or red tones in your skin. Looks great on all skin types but particularly on fair skinned redheads, light blonds, freckles, or olive toned skin that hasn't seen the sun in ages. We love this on brides for its subtle glow. 5 hours for very light development, or 8+ for a more medium shade.
The Original aka The Bridal Tan
Full Body $60, Half Body $40
You’ve always wondered how they get those gorgeous brown tans without the sun damage? Well here it is. This formula has an amazing violet base that produces the deepest, darkest Mediterranean like tones that you’ve ever seen. Recommended for medium skin tones and base tans, or anyone wanting a true “Just back from Vacation” cocoa color. Develops in 8+ hours.
Full Body $60, Half Body $40
Don’t have 8 hours for your tan to develop? Have a party to attend, a yoga class, or a hot date? Introducing the ONE HOUR tan. For lighter skin tones a warm rinse in an hour, medium in two hours, darkest development 3 hours max. Beautiful fade with no artificial fragrance.
Full Body $70, Half Body $50
Mobile Spray Tans
Mobile tans start at $100 AND an additional $10 for “The Express.” Tan is done in your tub or shower with thorough clean up provided. Spray tan solution is non staining. Set up, tan, drying time, and cleanup is completed in approximately 15 minutes. Please give us flex time of 10 Minutes early or late for your scheduled time depending on traffic and parking.
*Areas shaded Pink are out of our Service Area*
Cancellation, Late & Respray Policies
We take a credit card to hold your time but it will not be charged unless one of the following occurs-
Cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice are subject to 50% charge, less than 5 hours before appointment subject to 100% charge
Being more than 5 minutes late is considered a No Show and charged the full service price. One late appointment can throw off an entire day. No exceptions, please allow plenty of time.
Reschedules on same day are subject to a 25% charge. A reschedule less than 5 hours is a late cancel and charged the 50%
IF FOR ANY REason you are not satisfied with your tan or service, whether that was a mistake on our part or you weren't able to follow aftercare instructions properly, please let us know asap. resprays must be done within 24-48 hours of original service. We do not respray for color that developed too light as this is based on many factors out of our control.
Packages and Rewards
- 5 PACK OF STUDIO TANS X $55 EACH- $275 (EXPIRES IN 6 MONTHS)
- 10 PACK OF STUDIO TANS X $50 EACH- $500 (EXPIRES IN 12 MONTHS)
Sign up for our loyalty program at your first tan.
Earn 1 point for every $10 spent and receive a free tan at 70 points
We sell gift cards in any denomination you choose. They do not expire and you can have it sent via email to your friend of choice!
We Are Located In Williamsburg At 222 Metropolitan Ave. 5 Minute Walk From The Bedford Ave L Train, the Marcy Stop JMZ, or the Lorimer G Train. Please look for the Pink shutters and door.
Day Before Tan:
- This is the time to wax or shave.
- We recommend exfoliating well to help with application and keep your tan lasting long. Avoid oily scrubs.
- All manicures/pedicures, spa services, facials, waxing, eyelashes should be done BEFORE your spray tan. Your tan should be your last service.
Day Of Tan:
- Formula choice will be discussed and decided at time of your appointment.
- Do Not Apply lotions, deodorants, perfumes or make-up before application.
- Showering should not be done within 3 hours of your appointment. This is VITAL to your tan developing and lasting. Showering right before your appointment will affect your results.
- Please avoid wearing tight clothing or shoes to your appointment. No yoga pants or leggings.
- Dark and loose fabrics are best. Avoid restrictive boots, nylons or leggings
- Check the weather! Don’t get caught without an umbrella on a rainy day.
- Do not shower or come in contact with water until you take your first shower after your tan is fully developed.
Day After Tan:
- Excessive sweating, exercising and swimming should be avoided until after your first shower
- Sleep in dark clothes the first night, and avoid silk sheets or garments
- During your first shower you will notice the bronzer washing off, which is normal. Your tan will be in tact.
- Moisturize! Hydrated skin is essential to a beautiful long lasting tan, but make sure to avoid anything exfoliating (salicylic acid, glycolic acid, etc) or harsh to the skin (bar soaps, mineral oil, etc)
WHAT AREAS DO YOU SERVE?
We work as a mobile service at your location to most areas of Manhattan, & Brooklyn. We also take appointments at our retail location in Williamsburg at 222 Metropolitan Ave. Appointments can be made online HERE or by calling us at 347-301-1333
WHAT ARE YOUR HOURS ?
Please see our hours located above. Late night or early morning appointments can be made by arrangement for an additional service fee depending on availability.
WHAT ARE YOUR PAYMENT OPTIONS ?
Cash, or Visa, MC, AMEX, & Discover.
HOW LONG ARE THE APPOiNTMENTS ?
Studio and Mobile tans are scheduled for 20 minutes and typically done in less if started on time.
I HAVE AN EVENT TO GO TO, WHEN SHOULD I GET MY TAN?
Most clients prefer to have their spray tan as fresh as possible, so they book between 24-48 hours before the event.
Will spray tan get on my clothes/wedding dress?
The spray tan initially contains a bronzer so that the technician can see where its being applied, and you can have instant color. Bronzer can transfer to clothes and sheets which is why you are advised to wear darker clothing to your appointment. Once your tan has developed and you take your shower there is no longer any bronzer to transfer to clothing. We advise brides to have their tan about 2-3 days before their wedding so they can be sure to have the bronzer rinsed off, however a thorough cleansing will remove it all. We have sprayed countless brides and all have reported no color transfer.
WHAT IF MY WEDDING / EVENT Is OUT OF TOWN, AND IM LEAVING A FEW DAYS BEFOREHAND ?
We can either spray you a little on the darker side to get the color to the ideal depth for the event, or you can purchase one of our tan extenders to take with you on your trip
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR TO MY APPOINTMENT OR FOR MY TAN ?
Please avoid tight clothing the day of your tan! Maxi dresses, sweatpants, pj bottoms, loose fitting dresses are all great choices. Leggings, yoga pants, boots, tight socks or shoes are not ideal and can definitely affect the way your tan develops. During your tan, ladies are welcome to wear as much or as little as they choose. Men should wear shorts, boxers, speedos or swim trunks. Please note that we do not provide disposable under garments.
IS SPRAY TAN SAFE ?
DHA, the active ingredient in the solution is approved for cosmetic use by the FDA, and is considered non-toxic, and non-carcinogenic.
HOW LONG WILL MY TAN LAST ?
This varies by person, moisturization habits, activities, how well you exfoliate before hand, and generally how quickly your body sheds its skin cells. Typically a Spray Tan will last between 5-7 days but can last as little as 5 if you're doing excessive swimming or working out or as many as 12 if you develop really well. Other things that affect a spray tans development are hormonal fluctuations, vegetarian/vegan diets, excessive alcohol consumption within 24 hours before a spray tan, tight clothing worn as your tan develops, etc.
HOW Does a mobile tan work?
Spray Tanning at your location is done in your shower or tub. It is non staining. Shower rinse and clean up will be done by the technician so you can rest comfortably and not risk your tan being exposed to water. Appointment time is approximately 15 minutes.
DO YOU OFFER DISCOUNTS?
Special rates can be given for multiple appointments at the same location, great for Weddings, Special Events, Photo Shoots, etc. Please call or email us for details.
Cancellation & Late Policy
- We take a credit card to hold your time but it will not be charged unless one of the following occurs
- Cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice are subject to 50% charge, less than 5 hours before appointment subject to 100% charge
- Being more than 5 minutes late is considered a No Show and charged the full service price. One late appointment can throw off an entire day. No exceptions, please allow plenty of time.
- Reschedules with less than 8 hours notice are subject to a 25% charge
“It can be quite a nerve-wracking experience taking off all your clothes in front of a perfect stranger, but Audrey put me completely at ease and had me laughing the whole time. It was better than most of my first dates… My tan came out perfectly and I felt like a queen for the two weeks that it lasted.”